Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Is The Palms Of My Hands Always Red You Know When You Rub Your Hands Together And Some Dirt Comes Out, What Is It And Why Can I Do That So Often?

You know when you rub your hands together and some dirt comes out, What is it and why can i do that so often? - why is the palms of my hands always red

It seems that I can do this at any time of day, and the amount of dirt has not been exhausted. I do not let your mind and feel like in a little more. My palms seem to be redder than usual.

3 comments:

♫Nick♫ said...

no dirt, skin cells, and the hands are red, because the body tries to repair what is still out of reach

hiyahun1 said...

Wash your hands and see if you get the same result ... sluffing or skin cells can develop a condition that similar, if not, eczema

In.Taco said...

Eww!

Post a Comment