Friday, February 5, 2010

Who Pays To Fix Condo Leak Can Someone Help Me With My Legal Condo Question? Please?

Can someone help me with my legal condo question? Please? - who pays to fix condo leak

I did this before and found some really good answers, but now I have a little more information ... Well, I live in the 3rd Floor of a condominium. Apparently there is a tube in my apartment (on the floor of my kitchen) that has a leak in the roof of his kitchen. He is a former condo. The condominium association, said that although the walls, not your problem, as an addendum to the condominium ownership documents 2 years that something they are not responsible for this case, said display. What I just discovered it's actually a clause that says that they are responsible for the lines between the two, but an excess of 10,000 and the insurance company must be able to cover your deductible. He said this is the sole responsibility of individual owners of a condominium for his own personal property and contents, personal responsibility, strengthening the unity and the reporting of this partnership is deductible ($ 10,000 for damage to real cash-11 / 1 / 2007) . "I do not know if my insurance is not that - is this a standard policy ho6. My insurance company said that since the Condominium Assoc. says it's not your problem, then make an issue of my neighbors and this is what your insurance for homeowners. He had no homeowners insurance, he said he will sue me or my insurance. Should I a lawyer? If so, what kind? It can fix cost thousands .... I have to pay for it? Expect to correct what he has to pay for it? Confusing the situation .... Deductible, that is me all confused. Why should I pay my deductible's condo? Thank you,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the tube is a unit of service you, then you are responsible for the repair. (As an exhaust leak in your sink). Your insurance does not cover the repairs. Or maintenance, for which you alone are responsible. The homeowners insurance covers damage to the device under his.

Post a Comment