Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does Pinky Have Genital Herpes Strange Labial Cyst Thing?

Strange labial cyst thing? - does pinky have genital herpes

Ok, so I just (a small bump smaller than my little finger) on my lips. already a bit sensitive, no fracture or drainage is regarded as a kind of blind button. I had one near the spot where one or two years exploded, then left and never came back.

It is very, very hot during the day (of work and I use this type of trousers, without) a straight line instead of microfiber cotton underwear, and I wonder if there is only one clogged pores? Of course, I saw fear and genital herpes, but not all categories, such as. I was about ten days. and do nothing. I have no other symptoms that are foreign ... has no odor, no itching, no burning, nothing.

What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment