Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brown Discharge Ovarian Cyst Weird Cramps, Brown Discharge Instead Of Blood; Could It Be Ovarian Cysts Or Another Bad Pregnancy?

Weird cramps, brown discharge instead of blood; could it be ovarian cysts or another bad pregnancy? - brown discharge ovarian cyst

Two months ago, about two weeks, I started my period I started with very painful cramps in my neck area by two or three times a day. So bad that in general terms, what he did, and roll into a ball until his departure. Three weeks after I lost a child, five weeks. Last month, just started my period cramps at all. This month, but two weeks before I should have started, I started with a strange, almost any throbbing cramping in the left lower abdomen. Then a week later, I got cramps, PMS apparently normal. A few days later, however, I began with painful cramps, as I did when I was pregnant (but) so often, sometimes with convulsions normal, mild cramps that spread to the lower back, slight cramps and strange that almost a burning sensation in my neck feel. Of course, this is not normal.

1 comment:

rookies wife said...

I do have it from a dr ... That does not sound good .. in addition to or in front of a mc u know that your body .. go get it check .. I Wish U luck in the world .. and baby powder, or

Post a Comment